Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Feeling Overwhelmed!

I met with my wedding planner last week and it's going fabulous but I have to admit I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I always thought I would be the bride who was so happy and into planning everything.. now I kind of want to let my mom take over. Not that I don't enjoy all the aspects of planning, I just feel like there are so many eggs.. and this basket can fit that many! We are ten months out (10) and my to-do list is a mile long! I'm hoping there are other brides out there that can offer some advice to this one. Right now, I'm feeling blah.. I just wish it would be July 17, 2010 so I can see the fruits of our labor :)

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leah! I saw your blog mentioned on weddingbee, and I think it is just the cutest thing ever! I have a relatively new blog, too...I don't exclusively talk about wedding planning, but it's definitely in there and will probably be more so as I start planning more.

    I think it is so cool that you are planning for July 17, 2010. We're going for July 16, 2011 (much further out, so I am sure you are much more stressed!).

    What all does your wedding planner do for/with you? Just curious!

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wedding planner is like the "go-to" gal the day of the wedding. Since we already have most of the vendors done. She is just in charge of keeping our budget in check, she's also doing all the flowers and the overall look of the wedding. Basically, she's dealing with everything so I don't have to on the day of the wedding. Thanks for following! I'm new to blogging so it's kind of a learning process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah,

    I am also a bride-to-be with a new blog! Yours is great! I just wanted to say that the first time I sat down with my best friend (who was previously a professional wedding planner) it was really overwhelming. I think its just what happens.

    -Leah

    ReplyDelete