Monday, October 5, 2009

Project Runway: Wedding Style

I debated talking about my dress but I'm so excited I could burst!
I'm having my dress designed by Kayne Gillespie! He was on Season 3 of Project Runway.
Here's the cool part.. part of my dress will be from the dress worn by 3 brides in my family (my aunt, my mom and my cousin.)
Kayne is going to take the train.. (because that's the only part I liked) and design my dress around that.

Heath don't peak! Innocent Here's the sketch!





Here are some pics from our first "dress meeting."


Kayne, my Aunt Nancy, my cousin Leslee .. and me.


Kayne coming up with his vision...


Going over the details with my mom in his studio... we look so intense!

Four brides, a dress and a designer!

I almost forgot the coolest part! Kayne is doing a reality show for TLC called "Gown Crazy." If the show gets picked up we're probably going to be on it! Innocent Hopefully we'll know something by December, so keep your fingers crossed!

And finally.. here's me wearing my mom's dress.. see what I mean? It's just not my style but I'm excited to see what he's going to do with the train.






Take a look at my cousin's expression. It's priceless!



So what do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea to incorporate parts of other wedding gowns into your own!

    ReplyDelete