Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's My Dress.. Or Liberachi's?

Once upon a time before I decided on my dress my mom and I traveled south to the wonderful shopping mecca known as Dallas, TX.  I tried on countless dresses and could not find a single thing. In that search for "The One" I came across some crazy creations.. I'm almost embarrassed to say I kinda liked this one.



It's designed by Pucchi (sp?) and get this.. it cost $15,000! Holy Moly! Let me be honest with you, I just tried it on because I wanted to see what it looked like. It's gold..and giraffe-print! Here's an up-close look at the print.

 


Here's the train... pay no attention to my bad hair.. it's in the "growing-out-for-the-wedding" process.


 
 
It literally sparkled in the light. I felt like I should have a portrait painted of me and have it hanging in a castle somewhere. Needless to say.. I liked the flash.. but I didn't want the dress to be the center of attention. 
 
After all I wear the dress. I don't want the dress to wear me.

3 comments:

  1. i'll be really honest with you. I LOVE THAT DRESS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lot of fun, that's for sure. I like that its not all white, go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty.. isn't it amazing! I really liked it A LOT. It was probably the only one I tried on that I got a wow factor.. but the thing weighed a ton, and it had that hefty price tag!

    Leah.. I know who would have thought giraffe print would work on a wedding dress? I wouldn't have that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete